Lions Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of September 13 the Detroit Lions' odds of winning the Super Bowl are listed at +1800.
Watch the Lions this season on Fubo!
Lions Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: -110
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +1800
Looking to place a futures bet on the Lions to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Detroit Betting Insights
- Detroit won 10 games against the spread last season, failing to cover five times.
- Last season, 10 Lions games went over the point total.
- Detroit had the fourth-best offense last season in terms of total yards (380 yards per game), but it ranked worst defensively (392.4 yards allowed per game).
- The Lions went 5-4 at home last season and 4-4 away from home.
- Detroit had three wins as the favorite (in five games) and five wins as an underdog (10 games).
- The Lions were 7-5 in the NFC, including 5-1 in the NFC North.
Lions Impact Players
- Jared Goff had 29 TD passes and seven interceptions in 17 games last year, completing 65.1% of his throws for 4,438 yards (261.1 per game).
- In the passing game, Amon-Ra St. Brown scored six TDs, catching 106 balls for 1,161 yards (72.6 per game).
- On the ground with the Bears a season ago, David Montgomery scored five touchdowns a season ago and accumulated 801 yards (50.1 per game).
- In 16 games played for the Jaguars, Marvin Jones Jr. had 46 receptions for 529 yards (33.1 per game) and three touchdowns.
- On defense last year, Alex Anzalone helped keep opposing offenses in check with one interception to go with 125 tackles, 7.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and six passes defended in 17 games.
Bet on Lions to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Lions Player Futures
2023-24 Lions NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 7||@ Chiefs||W 21-20||+650|
|4||September 28||@ Packers||-||+4000|
|6||October 15||@ Buccaneers||-||+12500|
|7||October 22||@ Ravens||-||+1600|
|10||November 12||@ Chargers||-||+2000|
|13||December 3||@ Saints||-||+3000|
|14||December 10||@ Bears||-||+12500|
|16||December 24||@ Vikings||-||+5000|
|17||December 30||@ Cowboys||-||+1000|
Odds are current as of September 13 at 7:16 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.