Tigers vs. Reds: Odds, spread, over/under - September 13
When the Detroit Tigers (66-78) and Cincinnati Reds (75-71) meet at Comerica Park on Wednesday, September 13, Eduardo Rodriguez will get the call for the Tigers, while the Reds will send Connor Phillips to the hill. The game will start at 6:40 PM ET.
The favored Tigers have -130 moneyline odds against the underdog Reds, who are listed at +110. The total is 8.5 runs for the matchup (with -105 odds on the over and -115 odds on the under).
Tigers vs. Reds Time and TV Channel
- Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSDET
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Venue: Comerica Park
- Probable Pitchers: Rodriguez - DET (11-7, 3.18 ERA) vs Phillips - CIN (0-0, 9.64 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Tigers vs. Reds Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed at several sportsbooks.
|Tigers Moneyline||Reds Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-135||+114||-||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|BetMGM||-130||+110||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Looking to bet on the Tigers versus Reds game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Tigers (-130) in this matchup, means that you think the Tigers will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $17.69 back.
And that's not all. There are many other ways to bet, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Kerry Carpenter hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many different ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|Tigers vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Tigers vs Reds Player Props|
|Tigers vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Tigers vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Tigers vs Reds|
Tigers vs. Reds Betting Trends and Insights
- The Tigers have entered the game as favorites 28 times this season and won 16, or 57.1%, of those games.
- The Tigers have gone 11-8 (winning 57.9% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -130 or shorter.
- The implied probability of a win from Detroit, based on the moneyline, is 56.5%.
- The Tigers were favored on the moneyline in five of their last 10 games, and they went 4-1 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings (all had set totals), Detroit combined with its opponents to hit the over on the total three times.
- The Reds have been underdogs in 103 games this season and have come away with the win 49 times (47.6%) in those contests.
- This season, the Reds have come away with a win 36 times in 73 chances when named as an underdog of at least +110 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Reds have played as underdogs in seven of their past 10 games and won four of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Cincinnati and its opponents are 5-5-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Tigers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||18th||2nd|
Think the Tigers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Detroit and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.