Guardians vs. Rangers: Odds, spread, over/under - September 15
Marcus Semien will lead the way for the Texas Rangers (82-64) on Friday, September 15, when they clash with Jose Ramirez and the Cleveland Guardians (69-78) at Progressive Field at 7:10 PM ET.
The favored Rangers have -120 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Guardians, who are listed at +100. A 7.5-run total has been set for the matchup.
Guardians vs. Rangers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: BSGL
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Progressive Field
- Probable Pitchers: Jon Gray - TEX (8-7, 3.78 ERA) vs Lucas Giolito - CLE (7-13, 4.89 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Guardians vs. Rangers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup at multiple sportsbooks.
|Rangers Moneyline||Guardians Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-120||+100||-||7.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Looking to bet on the Guardians versus Rangers game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Guardians (+100) in this matchup, means that you think the Guardians will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $20.00 back.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will José Ramírez hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings) and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Guardians Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Guardians Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Guardians Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Guardians|
|Rangers vs Guardians Prediction|
Guardians vs. Rangers Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Rangers have been favored 96 times and won 57, or 59.4%, of those games.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -120 or shorter, the Rangers have gone 50-36 (58.1%).
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 54.5% chance of a victory for Texas.
- The Rangers were the moneyline favorite for five of their last 10 games, and they went 3-2 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 outings -- all had a set run total -- Texas and its opponents combined to go over the total nine times.
- The Guardians have been chosen as underdogs in 71 games this year and have walked away with the win 30 times (42.3%) in those games.
- This season, the Guardians have come away with a win 25 times in 60 chances when named as an underdog of at least +100 or worse on the moneyline.
- In six games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Guardians have a record of 2-4.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Cleveland and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Guardians Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||17th||2nd|
Think the Guardians can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Cleveland and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.