Lions Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of September 15 the Detroit Lions' odds of winning the Super Bowl, +1800, place them ninth in the NFL.
Watch the Lions this season on Fubo!
Lions Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: -114
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +1800
Looking to place a futures bet on the Lions to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Detroit Betting Insights
- Detroit compiled a 10-5-0 record against the spread last season.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 10 times in Lions games.
- While Detroit ranked worst in the in total defense with 392.4 yards allowed per game last season, it was a different story offensively, as it ranked fourth-best in the (380 yards per game).
- The Lions had five wins at home last year and four on the road.
- Detroit collected three wins as the favorite (in five games) and five wins as an underdog (10 games).
- In the NFC North the Lions were 5-1, and in the conference as a whole they went 7-5.
Lions Impact Players
- In 17 games last year, Jared Goff threw for 4,438 yards (261.1 per game), with 29 touchdowns and seven interceptions, and a completion percentage of 65.1%.
- In the passing game, Amon-Ra St. Brown scored six TDs, hauling in 106 balls for 1,161 yards (72.6 per game).
- On the ground for the Bears a season ago, David Montgomery scored five touchdowns a season ago and picked up 801 yards (50.1 per game).
- In 16 games played with the Jaguars, Marvin Jones Jr. had 46 receptions for 529 yards (33.1 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Alex Anzalone compiled one interception to go with 125 tackles, 7.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and six passes defended in 17 games last year.
Bet on Lions to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Lions Player Futures
2023-24 Lions NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 7||@ Chiefs||W 21-20||+650|
|4||September 28||@ Packers||-||+4000|
|6||October 15||@ Buccaneers||-||+12500|
|7||October 22||@ Ravens||-||+1600|
|10||November 12||@ Chargers||-||+2000|
|13||December 3||@ Saints||-||+3000|
|14||December 10||@ Bears||-||+12500|
|16||December 24||@ Vikings||-||+6600|
|17||December 30||@ Cowboys||-||+1000|
Odds are current as of September 15 at 7:14 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.