Akron vs. Kentucky: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The Kentucky Wildcats (2-0) are massive 25.5-point favorites on Saturday, September 16, 2023 against the Akron Zips (1-1). This matchup has an over/under of 48.5 points.
Kentucky ranks 42nd in scoring offense (36 points per game) and 36th in scoring defense (15.5 points allowed per game) this year. Akron ranks 100th in the FBS with 22.5 points per game on offense, and it ranks 63rd with 22.5 points ceded per contest on defense.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Akron vs. Kentucky Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Lexington, Kentucky
- Venue: Kroger Field
- TV Channel: ESPNU
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Akron vs. Kentucky? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 MAC Betting Trends
- San Jose State vs Toledo
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Iowa State vs Ohio
- Bowling Green vs Michigan
- Miami (OH) vs Cincinnati
- Western Michigan vs Iowa
- UMass vs Eastern Michigan
- Central Michigan vs Notre Dame
- Liberty vs Buffalo
Akron Betting Records & Stats
Akron Stats Leaders
- In 12 games last season, DJ Iron threw for 2,592 yards (216 yards per game) while compiling 10 touchdowns, seven interceptions and a 66.9% completion percentage.
- In addition to the numbers he produced through the air, Irons contributed 312 rushing yards and four touchdowns.
- Alex Adams was an asset, tallying 855 receiving yards and nine touchdowns on 63 catches.
- Last season Shocky Jacques-Louis reeled in 74 balls on 111 targets for 911 yards and two touchdowns.
- Cam Wiley scampered for 487 yards (4.6 yards per carry) and five touchdowns in the ground attack.
- Last year Bubba Arslanian posted 94 tackles, seven TFL, one sack, and one interception in 12 games.
- With 45 tackles, 10 TFL, and 5.5 sacks in 12 games, Victor Jones was a significant contributor on defense last year.
- With 53 tackles, Nate Thompson was a big player last season on defense.
- With one sack to go along with three TFL, 36 tackles, and one interception, Darrian Lewis made a big difference on D.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.