Browns Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Cleveland Browns right now have +1800 odds of winning the Super Bowl.
Watch the Browns this season on Fubo!
Browns Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC North: +220
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +1800
Looking to place a futures bet on the Browns to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cleveland Betting Insights
- Cleveland compiled a 7-9-0 ATS record last year.
- Browns games hit the over eight out of 17 times last season.
- Cleveland put up 349.1 yards per game on offense last season, which ranked it 14th in the . Defensively, it ranked 14th, giving up 331.2 yards per game.
- At home last season, the Browns were 4-4. Away, they were 3-6.
- Cleveland had three wins as the favorite (in seven games) and three wins as an underdog (nine games).
- In the AFC North the Browns were 3-3, and in the conference as a whole they went 4-8.
Browns Impact Players
- In 17 games last year, Nick Chubb rushed for 1,525 yards (89.7 per game) and 12 touchdowns.
- Chubb also had 27 receptions for 239 yards and one TD.
- Amari Cooper had 78 catches for 1,160 yards (68.2 per game) and nine touchdowns in 17 games.
- In the passing game a season ago, Donovan Peoples-Jones scored three TDs, catching 61 balls for 839 yards (49.4 per game).
- Deshaun Watson threw for 1,102 yards (183.7 per game), completing 58.2% of his passes, with seven touchdowns and five interceptions in six games.
- In 16 games last year, Myles Garrett compiled 16.0 sacks to go with 18.0 TFL and 60 tackles.
Bet on Browns to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Browns Player Futures
2023-24 Browns NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Bengals||W 24-3||+1400|
|2||September 18||@ Steelers||-||+6600|
|7||October 22||@ Colts||-||+25000|
|8||October 29||@ Seahawks||-||+5000|
|10||November 12||@ Ravens||-||+1600|
|12||November 26||@ Broncos||-||+8000|
|13||December 3||@ Rams||-||+10000|
|16||December 24||@ Texans||-||+40000|
|18||January 7||@ Bengals||-||+1400|
Odds are current as of September 16 at 7:14 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.