Best Bets, Odds & Promo Codes for the Cincinnati vs. Miami (OH) Game – Saturday, September 16
The Cincinnati Bearcats (2-0) will battle the Miami (OH) RedHawks (1-1) at Nippert Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio. Keep reading for a look at the odds and best bets for this game.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Cincinnati vs. Miami (OH)? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
When and Where is Cincinnati vs. Miami (OH)?
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Nippert Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Cincinnati 31, Miami (OH) 20
- Cincinnati has not played as the moneyline favorite yet this season.
- The Bearcats have yet to play a game with moneyline odds of -600 or shorter.
- Miami (OH) lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The RedHawks have played as an underdog of +425 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The Bearcats have an 85.7% chance to win this game based on the moneyline's implied probability.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
Miami (OH) (+14.5)
- Cincinnati has covered the spread every time thus far this year.
- The Bearcats covered the spread in their only game when favored by 14.5 points or more.
- Miami (OH) has covered on one occasion against the spread this season.
- The RedHawks have been underdogs by 14.5 points or more one time this year and have not covered the spread once.
Parlay your bets together on the Cincinnati vs. Miami (OH) matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (44)
- The total for the contest of 44 is 24.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for Cincinnati (46.5 points per game) and Miami (OH) (22 points per game).
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||57.5||57.5|
|Implied Total AVG||40||40|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Point Total AVG||44.3||44.3|
|Implied Total AVG||28.5||28.5|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-0||0-0||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-1||0-0||0-1|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.