Guardians vs. Rangers: Odds, spread, over/under - September 16
Jose Ramirez will lead the charge for the Cleveland Guardians (70-78) on Saturday, September 16, when they match up with Marcus Semien and the Texas Rangers (82-65) at Progressive Field at 6:10 PM ET.
The Guardians are favored in this one, at -120, while the underdog Rangers have +100 odds to play spoiler. The total for the contest has been set at 8 runs.
Guardians vs. Rangers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 6:10 PM ET
- TV: BSGL
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Progressive Field
- Probable Pitchers: Tanner Bibee - CLE (10-4, 3.03 ERA) vs Dane Dunning - TEX (10-6, 3.97 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Guardians vs. Rangers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup on different sportsbooks.
|Guardians Moneyline||Rangers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-120||+100||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Wanting to bet on the Guardians and Rangers matchup but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick breakdown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Guardians (-120), for example -- will win. It's that simple! If the Guardians are victorious, and you bet $10, you'd get $18.33 back.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, like player props (will Steven Kwan hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Guardians Injury Report|
|Guardians vs Rangers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Guardians vs Rangers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Guardians vs Rangers|
|Guardians vs Rangers Prediction|
Guardians vs. Rangers Betting Trends and Insights
- The Guardians have won 35, or 53.8%, of the 65 games they've played as favorites this season.
- The Guardians have a 31-30 record (winning 50.8% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -120 or shorter.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Cleveland has a 54.5% chance to win.
- The Guardians played as the moneyline favorite in four of their last 10 games, and they finished 1-3 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), Cleveland and its opponents combined to go over the run total five times.
- The Rangers have been underdogs in 43 games this season and have come away with the win 21 times (48.8%) in those contests.
- This season, the Rangers have come away with a win 14 times in 31 chances when named as an underdog of at least +100 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Rangers have played as underdogs three times over their past 10 games and won each of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Texas and its opponents are 9-1-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Guardians Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||17th||2nd|
Think the Guardians can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Cleveland and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.