The 2023 Fortinet Championship Odds & Preview: Justin Lower
The Fortinet Championship is entering the final round, and Justin Lower is currently in 14th with a score of -9.
Looking to bet on Justin Lower at the Fortinet Championship this week? He's currently listed by sportsbooks at +75000 to claim the top spot on the leaderboard this weekend. Keep reading for all the stats and odds you need to know before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Justin Lower Insights
- Over his last 13 rounds, Lower has shot better than par seven times, while also posting seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 13 rounds.
- Lower has posted a score within three shots of the day's best in one of his last 13 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day seven times.
- Lower has finished in the top 10 in one of his past five events.
- He has made three cuts in his past five tournaments.
- Lower has finished with a score better than the tournament average in one of his past five events, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Other Players at the Fortinet Championship
- Click Here for Tom Johnson
- Click Here for Peter Malnati
- Click Here for J.J. Spaun
- Click Here for Matt Kuchar
- Click Here for Andrew Landry
Fortinet Championship Insights and Stats
- In Lower's previous three entries in this tournament, he has finished in the top 10 two times, including one top-five finish. His average finish has been seventh.
- Lower has two made cuts in his past three appearances at this tournament.
- Lower finished ninth on the leaderboard in his previous appearance at this event, in 2023.
- Silverado CC (North) measures 7,123 yards for this tournament, 105 more than the average course on the Tour inthe past year (7,018).
- Silverado CC (North) is 7,123 yards, 168 yards shorter than the average course Lower has played in the past year (7,291).
Lower's Last Time Out
- Lower shot poorly over the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, with an average of 3.50 strokes to finish in the first percentile of competitors.
- His 4.13-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship was poor, putting him in the 23rd percentile of the field.
- On the four par-5 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Lower was better than 35% of the golfers (averaging 4.50 strokes).
- Lower fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of eight par-3s at the Wyndham Championship (the tournament average was 1.8).
- On the eight par-3s at the Wyndham Championship, Lower carded more bogeys or worse (four) than the tournament average (1.9).
- Lower's five birdies or better on par-4s at the Wyndham Championship were less than the field average of 6.1.
- In that most recent tournament, Lower's par-4 performance (on 24 holes) included a bogey or worse six times (better than the field's average, 6.5).
- Lower finished the Wyndham Championship underperforming compared to the field average of birdies or better on par-5s (3.4), with two on the four par-5 holes.
- The field at the Wyndham Championship averaged 0.5 bogeys or worse on the four par-5s, but Lower finished without one.
Fortinet Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: September 14-16, 2023
- Course: Silverado CC (North)
- Location: Napa, California
- Par: 72 / 7,123 yards
- Lower Odds to Win: +75000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Lower's performance prior to the 2023 Fortinet Championship.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.