Miami (OH) vs. Cincinnati: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The Miami (OH) RedHawks (1-1) will attempt to defy oddsmakers when they square off against the Cincinnati Bearcats (2-0) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 as an overwhelming 14.5-point underdog. The contest's over/under is set at 44.
Offensively, Cincinnati has been a top-25 unit, ranking 12th-best in the FBS by totaling 519 yards per game. The defense ranks 30th (282 yards allowed per game). Miami (OH) has been struggling defensively, ranking 23rd-worst with 33 points allowed per game. It has been more effective offensively, posting 22 points per contest (102nd-ranked).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Miami (OH) vs. Cincinnati Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Nippert Stadium
- TV Channel: ESPN+
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Miami (OH) vs. Cincinnati? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 MAC Betting Trends
- Bowling Green vs Michigan
- UMass vs Eastern Michigan
- Western Michigan vs Iowa
- Akron vs Kentucky
- Central Michigan vs Notre Dame
- Liberty vs Buffalo
- Iowa State vs Ohio
- San Jose State vs Toledo
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
Miami (OH) Betting Records & Stats
Miami (OH) Stats Leaders
- To go along with his 1,299 passing yards and 49.5% completion percentage last year, Aveon Smith connected on 11 touchdowns against five interceptions.
- Smith was a factor with his legs, too, rushing for 553 yards and six TDs.
- Mac Hippenhammer was an important contributor, totaling 769 receiving yards and nine touchdowns on 54 receptions.
- Keyon Mozee ran for 471 yards (36.2 yards per game) and two TDs.
- Brett Gabbert totaled 816 passing yards, four touchdowns, zero interceptions and a 64.3% completion percentage in 13 games last year.
- Gabbert scampered for 55 yards (1.4 YPC) and one touchdown as a runner.
- With 3.5 sacks to go with six TFL and 81 tackles in 13 games, Matthew Salopek was a significant player on defense.
- With one interception to go with 71 tackles, 0.5 sacks, and one pass defended in 13 games, Ryan McWood was a key player on defense last season.
- Michael Dowell posted 58 tackles, three TFL, two sacks, and one pass defended in 13 games.
- An important contributor on defense, Brian Ugwu had one interception to go with 26 tackles, seven TFL, five sacks, and one pass defended.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.