How to Watch the Oregon State vs. San Diego State Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The San Diego State Aztecs (2-1) visit the No. 16 Oregon State Beavers (2-0) at Reser Stadium on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
On the defensive side of the ball, Oregon State has been a top-25 unit, ranking sixth-best by allowing just 222.5 yards per game. The offense ranks 32nd (461.5 yards per game). This season has been difficult for San Diego State on both offense and defense, as it is posting just 319 total yards per game (18th-worst) and allowing 424.3 total yards per game (24th-worst).
Below we dive into all of the info you need before this matchup begins, including how to watch on Fox Sports 1.
Oregon State vs. San Diego State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Corvallis, Oregon
- Venue: Reser Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Tennessee vs Florida
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Florida State vs Boston College
- TCU vs Houston
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Army vs UTSA
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Alabama vs South Florida
- North Dakota vs Boise State
Oregon State vs. San Diego State Key Statistics
|Oregon State||San Diego State|
|461.5 (48th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||319 (40th)|
|222.5 (5th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||424.3 (128th)|
|233 (14th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||170 (60th)|
|228.5 (76th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||149 (123rd)|
|0 (1st)||Turnovers (Rank)||7 (128th)|
|3 (48th)||Takeaways (Rank)||8 (1st)|
Oregon State Stats Leaders
- D.J. Uiagalelei has compiled 346 yards (173 ypg) on 28-of-38 passing with five touchdowns compared to zero interceptions this season. In addition, he's added 21 rushing yards (10.5 ypg) on 10 carries while scoring three touchdowns on the ground.
- Damien Martinez has carried the ball 25 times for a team-high 249 yards on the ground and has found the end zone one time as a runner.
- Deshaun Fenwick has piled up 103 yards on 16 attempts, scoring one time.
- Silas Bolden's 118 yards as a receiver pace the team. He's been targeted 12 times and has collected 10 catches and one touchdown.
- Anthony Gould has put together a 59-yard season so far with one touchdown, reeling in three passes on three targets.
- Jeremiah Noga's three catches have turned into 54 yards and one touchdown.
San Diego State Stats Leaders
- Jalen Mayden has been a dual threat for San Diego State this season. He has 447 passing yards (149 per game) while completing 59% of his passes. He's thrown three touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. On the ground, he's compiled 174 yards (58 ypg) on 27 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Jaylon Armstead has run for 145 yards across 27 attempts, scoring one touchdown.
- Mekhi Shaw's 128 receiving yards (42.7 yards per game) are best on his team. He has 10 catches on 15 targets with one touchdown.
- Mark Redman has caught 11 passes and compiled 101 receiving yards (33.7 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Martin Blake's four targets have resulted in four receptions for 60 yards.
Rep your team with officially licensed Oregon State or San Diego State gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.