Tigers vs. Angels: Odds, spread, over/under - September 16
The Detroit Tigers (68-79) and the Los Angeles Angels (68-80) will match up on Saturday, September 16 at Angel Stadium of Anaheim, with Sawyer Gipson-Long starting for the Tigers and Tyler Anderson toeing the rubber for the Angels. The first pitch will be thrown at 9:07 PM ET.
The Tigers are -125 moneyline favorites for this matchup with the Angels (+105). The game's total is listed at 8.5 runs.
Tigers vs. Angels Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 9:07 PM ET
- TV: BSW
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Venue: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Probable Pitchers: Gipson-Long - DET (1-0, 3.60 ERA) vs Anderson - LAA (6-6, 5.36 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Tigers vs. Angels Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at different sportsbooks.
|Tigers Moneyline||Angels Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-125||+105||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Looking to bet on the Tigers and Angels game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick breakdown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Tigers (-125), for instance -- will win. It's that simple! If the Tigers win, and you bet $10, you'd get $18.00 back.
There are lots of other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will Kerry Carpenter get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|Tigers vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats|
|Tigers vs Angels Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Tigers vs Angels|
|Tigers vs Angels Prediction|
Tigers vs. Angels Betting Trends and Insights
- The Tigers have won 18, or 58.1%, of the 31 games they've played as favorites this season.
- The Tigers have a 14-10 record (winning 58.3% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -125 or shorter.
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 55.6% chance of a victory for Detroit.
- The Tigers have a 4-2 record from the six games they were favored on the moneyline over their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), Detroit and its opponents combined to hit the over four times.
- The Angels have won in 31, or 41.3%, of the 75 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This season, the Angels have been victorious 26 times in 62 chances when named as an underdog of at least +105 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Angels have played as underdogs in 10 of their past 10 games and won four of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Los Angeles and its opponents are 5-4-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Tigers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||17th||2nd|
Think the Tigers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Detroit and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.