Browns Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of now the Cleveland Browns are ninth in the NFL in terms of odds to win the Super Bowl, listed at +1800.
Watch the Browns this season on Fubo!
Browns Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC North: +220
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +1800
Looking to place a futures bet on the Browns to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cleveland Betting Insights
- Cleveland put together a 7-9-0 ATS record last year.
- The Browns and their opponents combined to hit the over eight out of 17 times last season.
- Cleveland compiled 349.1 yards per game on offense last season, which ranked it 14th in the . On defense, it ranked 14th, allowing 331.2 yards per game.
- Last season the Browns were 4-4 at home and 3-6 away.
- Cleveland picked up three wins as the favorite (in seven games) and three wins as an underdog (nine games).
- The Browns were 4-8 in the AFC, including 3-3 in the AFC North.
Browns Impact Players
- In 17 games last year, Nick Chubb rushed for 1,525 yards (89.7 per game) and 12 touchdowns.
- In the passing game, Chubb scored one touchdown, with 27 receptions for 239 yards.
- Amari Cooper had 78 receptions for 1,160 yards (68.2 per game) and nine touchdowns in 17 games.
- In 17 games a season ago, Donovan Peoples-Jones had 61 receptions for 839 yards (49.4 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Deshaun Watson passed for 1,102 yards (183.7 per game), completing 58.2% of his passes, with seven touchdowns and five interceptions in six games.
- Myles Garrett had 60 tackles, 18.0 TFL, 16 sacks, and four passes defended last year.
Bet on Browns to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Browns Player Futures
2023-24 Browns NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Bengals||W 24-3||+1400|
|2||September 18||@ Steelers||-||+6600|
|7||October 22||@ Colts||-||+25000|
|8||October 29||@ Seahawks||-||+5000|
|10||November 12||@ Ravens||-||+1600|
|12||November 26||@ Broncos||-||+8000|
|13||December 3||@ Rams||-||+10000|
|16||December 24||@ Texans||-||+40000|
|18||January 7||@ Bengals||-||+1400|
Odds are current as of September 17 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.