Guardians vs. Rangers Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 17
Sunday's game between the Texas Rangers (82-66) and Cleveland Guardians (71-78) matching up at Progressive Field has a projected final score of 5-3 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of the Rangers, so it should be a competitive matchup. The game will begin at 1:40 PM ET on September 17.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Rangers will send Cody Bradford (4-1) to the mound, while Gavin Williams (2-5) will get the nod for the Guardians.
Guardians vs. Rangers Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 1:40 PM ET
- Where: Progressive Field in Cleveland, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Guardians vs. Rangers Score Prediction
Our pick for this game is Rangers 5, Guardians 4.
Total Prediction for Guardians vs. Rangers
- Total Prediction: Over 8 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
Guardians Performance Insights
- The Guardians have played as the underdog in five of their past 10 games and have gone 3-2 in those contests.
- In its last 10 matchups with a total posted by sportsbooks, Cleveland and its foes are 4-6-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Guardians' previous 10 games have not had a spread posted by bookmakers.
- The Guardians have been victorious in 31, or 43.1%, of the 72 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- Cleveland has a win-loss record of 25-35 when favored by +100 or worse by sportsbooks this year.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Guardians have a 50% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Cleveland is the third-lowest scoring team in MLB play averaging 4.1 runs per game (605 total).
- The Guardians have pitched to a 3.94 ERA this season, which ranks sixth in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 11||@ Giants||L 5-4||Gavin Williams vs Alex Cobb|
|September 12||@ Giants||W 3-1||Cal Quantrill vs Sean Manaea|
|September 13||@ Giants||L 6-5||Logan Allen vs Kyle Harrison|
|September 15||Rangers||W 12-3||Lucas Giolito vs Jon Gray|
|September 16||Rangers||W 2-1||Tanner Bibee vs Dane Dunning|
|September 17||Rangers||-||Gavin Williams vs Max Scherzer|
|September 18||@ Royals||-||Cal Quantrill vs Brady Singer|
|September 19||@ Royals||-||Logan Allen vs TBA|
|September 20||@ Royals||-||Lucas Giolito vs Zack Greinke|
|September 21||Orioles||-||Tanner Bibee vs Jack Flaherty|
|September 22||Orioles||-||Gavin Williams vs Grayson Rodriguez|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.