Guardians vs. Rangers: Odds, spread, over/under - September 17
The Cleveland Guardians (71-78) will be seeking a series sweep when they clash with the Texas Rangers (82-66) at Progressive Field on Sunday, September 17 at 1:40 PM ET. Gavin Williams will get the ball for the Guardians, while Cody Bradford will take the hill for the Rangers.
Oddsmakers list the Rangers as -120 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Guardians +100 moneyline odds. The over/under is 8 runs for the matchup (with -105 odds to hit the over and -115 odds to go under).
Guardians vs. Rangers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Progressive Field
- Probable Pitchers: Bradford - TEX (4-1, 3.80 ERA) vs Williams - CLE (2-5, 3.43 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Guardians vs. Rangers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed on individual sportsbooks.
|Rangers Moneyline||Guardians Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-120||+100||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Have the desire to bet on the Guardians' matchup against the Rangers but aren't quite sure where to begin? We're here to help. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are a few of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Guardians (+100) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Guardians to take down the Rangers with those odds, and the Guardians emerge with the victory, you'd get back $20.00.
There are lots of other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will José Ramírez get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Guardians Injury Report|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Guardians|
|Rangers vs Guardians Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Guardians Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Guardians Prediction|
Guardians vs. Rangers Betting Trends and Insights
- The Rangers have won 57, or 58.8%, of the 97 games they've played as favorites this season.
- The Rangers have a 50-37 record (winning 57.5% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -120 or shorter.
- Texas has a 54.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Rangers were the moneyline favorite for six of their last 10 games, and they finished 3-3 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 outings, Texas and its opponents combined to hit the over eight times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Guardians have been chosen as underdogs in 72 games this year and have walked away with the win 31 times (43.1%) in those games.
- This year, the Guardians have won 25 of 60 games when listed as at least +100 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Guardians have played as underdogs in five of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Cleveland and its opponents are 4-6-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Guardians Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||17th||2nd|
Think the Guardians can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Cleveland and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.