Josh Reynolds Week 2 Preview vs. the Seahawks
Detroit Lions receiver Josh Reynolds has a good matchup in Week 2 (Sunday at 1:00 PM ET), up against the Seattle Seahawks. The Seahawks are allowing the second-most passing yards in the league, 334 per game.
Reynolds filled up his receiving stat line last year, collecting 38 receptions for 479 yards and three TDs. He was targeted 59 times and averaged 39.9 yards per game.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Reynolds and the Lions with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Reynolds vs. the Seahawks
- Reynolds vs the Seahawks (since 2021): 2 GP / 40.5 REC YPG / REC TD
- Against Seattle last season, three players racked up more than 100 receiving yards in a game.
- Against the Seahawks last season, 21 players hauled in a TD pass.
- Seattle gave up at least two receiving touchdowns through the air to two players last season.
- The Seahawks were the NFL's 13th-ranked defense against the pass last season. They allowed 211.5 passing yards per game.
- The Seahawks' defense ranked 14th in league play last season by allowing 1.4 passing touchdowns per game.
Lions Player Previews
Josh Reynolds Receiving Props vs. the Seahawks
- Receiving Yards: 38.5 (-115)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Reynolds with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Reynolds Receiving Insights
- Reynolds went over on receiving yards prop bets in 55.6% of his games (five of nine) last year.
- With 479 receiving yards on 59 targets last year, he was 49th in the league (8.1 yards per target).
- Reynolds had a receiving touchdown in three of 12 games last year, but had no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Reynolds' Last Season Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Receiving Stats||Rushing Stats|
|vs. Eagles||9/11/2022||Week 1||3 TAR / 1 REC / 28 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Commanders||9/18/2022||Week 2||3 TAR / 3 REC / 38 YDS / 1 TD||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Vikings||9/25/2022||Week 3||10 TAR / 6 REC / 96 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Seahawks||10/2/2022||Week 4||8 TAR / 7 REC / 81 YDS / 1 TD||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Patriots||10/9/2022||Week 5||10 TAR / 6 REC / 92 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Cowboys||10/23/2022||Week 7||2 TAR / 1 REC / 8 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Dolphins||10/30/2022||Week 8||6 TAR / 2 REC / 14 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Jaguars||12/4/2022||Week 13||4 TAR / 3 REC / 19 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Vikings||12/11/2022||Week 14||6 TAR / 5 REC / 51 YDS / 1 TD||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Panthers||12/24/2022||Week 16||4 TAR / 2 REC / 31 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Bears||1/1/2023||Week 17||1 TAR / 1 REC / 5 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Packers||1/8/2023||Week 18||2 TAR / 1 REC / 16 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.