How to Watch Lions vs. Seahawks on TV or Free Live Stream - Week 2
The Detroit Lions (1-0) and the Seattle Seahawks (0-1) square off at Ford Field on Sunday, September 17, 2023.
In the article below, we lay out all the info you need to know about how to live stream this matchup on Fubo.
How to Watch Lions vs. Seahawks
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan
- TV: FOX
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
Lions Insights (2022)
- The Lions put up three more points per game (26.6) than the Seahawks surrendered (23.6) last year.
- The Lions racked up only 18.3 more yards per game (380) than the Seahawks allowed per matchup (361.7) last season.
- Last season Detroit ran for 22 fewer yards per game (128.2) than Seattle allowed per contest (150.2).
- The Lions had 15 giveaways last season, while the Seahawks had 25 takeaways.
Lions Home Performance (2022)
- The Lions scored 33.1 points per game in home games (6.5 more than their overall average), and gave up 25.3 at home (0.2 more than overall).
- The Lions racked up 412.1 yards per game at home (32.1 more than their overall average), and gave up 398.2 at home (5.8 more than overall).
- Detroit's averages of passing yards gained (266.4) and conceded (261.2) at home were both higher than its overall averages of 251.8 and 245.8, respectively.
- At home, the Lions accumulated 145.7 rushing yards per game and gave up 137. That's more than they gained overall (128.2), and less than they allowed (146.5).
- The Lions' offensive third-down percentage (46.8%) and defensive third-down percentage (50%) at home were both higher than their overall averages of 40.8% and 45.1%, respectively.
|9/7/2023||at Kansas City||W 21-20||NBC|
|9/28/2023||at Green Bay||-||Amazon Prime Video|
Regional restrictions may apply, check the Fubo website for full details about what is offered in your area.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.