Guardians vs. Royals Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 18
Monday's contest that pits the Cleveland Guardians (72-78) versus the Kansas City Royals (48-102) at Kauffman Stadium has a good chance to be a competitive matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 6-4 in favor of the Guardians. Game time is at 2:10 PM ET on September 18.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Guardians will send Cal Quantrill (3-6) to the mound, while Brady Singer (8-11) will get the nod for the Royals.
Guardians vs. Royals Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, September 18, 2023 at 2:10 PM ET
- Where: Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Guardians vs. Royals Score Prediction
Our pick for this game is Guardians 6, Royals 5.
Total Prediction for Guardians vs. Royals
- Total Prediction: Over 9.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
Guardians Performance Insights
- In five games over the last 10 matchups when favored by oddsmakers, the Guardians have a record of 2-3.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Cleveland and its opponents are 5-5-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Guardians have not played a game with a spread over their last 10 outings.
- This season, the Guardians have been favored 66 times and won 36, or 54.5%, of those games.
- Cleveland has a record of 25-26, a 49% win rate, when favored by -130 or more by bookmakers this season.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Guardians have a 56.5% chance to win.
- Cleveland is among the lowest-scoring teams in the majors, ranking 27th with just 614 total runs (4.1 per game) this season.
- The Guardians' 3.92 team ERA ranks sixth across all league pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 12||@ Giants||W 3-1||Cal Quantrill vs Sean Manaea|
|September 13||@ Giants||L 6-5||Logan Allen vs Kyle Harrison|
|September 15||Rangers||W 12-3||Lucas Giolito vs Jon Gray|
|September 16||Rangers||W 2-1||Tanner Bibee vs Dane Dunning|
|September 17||Rangers||W 9-2||Gavin Williams vs Cody Bradford|
|September 18||@ Royals||-||Cal Quantrill vs Brady Singer|
|September 19||@ Royals||-||Logan Allen vs TBA|
|September 20||@ Royals||-||Lucas Giolito vs Zack Greinke|
|September 21||Orioles||-||Tanner Bibee vs Jack Flaherty|
|September 22||Orioles||-||Gavin Williams vs Grayson Rodriguez|
|September 23||Orioles||-||Cal Quantrill vs Dean Kremer|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.