Guardians vs. Royals Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 18
The Kansas City Royals (48-102) host the Cleveland Guardians (72-78) in AL Central action, at 2:10 PM ET on Monday.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Guardians will send Cal Quantrill (3-6) to the mound, while Brady Singer (8-11) will answer the bell for the Royals.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Guardians vs. Royals Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Monday, September 18, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Quantrill - CLE (3-6, 5.40 ERA) vs Singer - KC (8-11, 5.51 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|Guardians Injury Report|
|Guardians vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Guardians vs Royals|
|Guardians vs Royals Odds|
|Guardians vs Royals Prediction|
Guardians Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Cal Quantrill
- The Guardians will hand the ball to Quantrill (3-6) for his 17th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Wednesday, when he gave up one earned run and allowed five hits in six innings against the San Francisco Giants.
- The 28-year-old has an ERA of 5.40, a 1.6 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.447 in 16 games this season.
- He's going for his fourth straight quality start.
- Quantrill has three starts in a row of five innings or more.
- He has finished three appearances without allowing an earned run in 16 chances this season.
Royals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Brady Singer
- Singer gets the start for the Royals, his 29th of the season. He is 8-11 with a 5.51 ERA and 129 strikeouts in 153 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent appearance on Tuesday, the right-hander tossed 5 1/3 innings against the Chicago White Sox, giving up six earned runs while surrendering nine hits.
- The 27-year-old has an ERA of 5.51, with 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings in 28 games this season. Opponents are hitting .284 against him.
- Singer is looking to pick up his 10th quality start of the season in this outing.
- Singer will try to go five or more innings for his third straight appearance. He's averaging 5.5 frames per outing.
- He has had three appearances this season in which he did not surrender an earned run.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season, the 27-year-old's 5.51 ERA ranks 44th, 1.438 WHIP ranks 43rd, and 7.6 K/9 ranks 37th.
Brady Singer vs. Guardians
- He will face a Guardians offense that ranks 27th in the league with 614 total runs scored while batting .249 as a unit. His opponent has a collective .380 slugging percentage (28th in MLB action) and has hit a total of 115 home runs (30th in the league).
- Head-to-head against the Guardians this season, Singer has thrown 11 innings, giving up six earned runs on 17 hits while striking out six.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.