Tigers vs. Dodgers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Jason Heyward and the Los Angeles Dodgers square off against Andy Ibanez and the Detroit Tigers at Dodger Stadium on Monday at 10:10 PM ET, in the first game of a three-game series.
The Tigers are listed as +155 moneyline underdogs in this matchup against the favored Dodgers (-190). The over/under is 8 runs for the matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed Tigers gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Tigers vs. Dodgers Odds & Info
- Date: Monday, September 18, 2023
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Dodger Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Tigers Recent Betting Performance
- Over their last 10 contests, the Tigers were named underdogs twice and split those games 1-1.
- When it comes to the total, the Tigers and their foes are 5-5-0 in their previous 10 contests.
- The previous 10 Tigers games have not had a runline set by bookmakers.
Explore More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|Dodgers vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Tigers|
|Dodgers vs Tigers Odds|
|Dodgers vs Tigers Prediction|
Tigers Betting Records & Stats
- The Tigers have come away with 46 wins in the 112 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Detroit has a record of 13-17 in games where bookmakers have it as underdogs of at least +155 on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Tigers have a 39.2% chance of pulling out a win.
- Detroit and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 71 of its 149 opportunities.
- The Tigers have posted a record of 4-7-0 against the spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.