Tigers vs. Dodgers Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 18
The Los Angeles Dodgers (91-57) have won three games in a row as they ready to square off against the Detroit Tigers (70-79), who have won four straight. Monday's outing at Dodger Stadium starts at 10:10 PM ET.
The probable starters are Lance Lynn (11-11) for the Dodgers and Eduardo Rodriguez (11-8) for the Tigers.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Tigers vs. Dodgers Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Monday, September 18, 2023
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Dodger Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Lynn - LAD (11-11, 5.94 ERA) vs Rodriguez - DET (11-8, 3.32 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|Dodgers vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Tigers|
|Dodgers vs Tigers Odds|
|Dodgers vs Tigers Prediction|
Tigers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Eduardo Rodríguez
- The Tigers are sending Rodriguez (11-8) to make his 24th start of the season. He is 11-8 with a 3.32 ERA and 132 strikeouts through 135 2/3 innings pitched.
- The left-hander last appeared on Wednesday against the Cincinnati Reds, when he tossed 5 1/3 innings, allowing four earned runs while giving up four hits.
- The 30-year-old has an ERA of 3.32, with 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings in 23 games this season. Opposing batters have a .228 batting average against him.
- Rodriguez is trying to pick up his 13th quality start of the season.
- Rodriguez will try to build on a four-game streak of going five or more innings (he's averaging 5.9 frames per outing).
- He has made five appearances this season in which he did not surrender an earned run.
Dodgers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Lance Lynn
- The Dodgers will hand the ball to Lynn (11-11) for his 30th start of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Wednesday, when he threw seven innings against the San Diego Padres, giving up two earned runs while allowing five hits.
- The 36-year-old has an ERA of 5.94 and 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .264 in 29 games this season.
- He has started 29 games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in 11 of them.
- Lynn has 24 starts of five or more innings this season in 29 chances. He averages 5.7 innings per outing.
- He has three appearances this season with zero earned runs allowed out of his 29 chances this season.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 36-year-old's 5.94 ERA ranks 45th, 1.404 WHIP ranks 41st, and 9.5 K/9 ranks 17th.
Lance Lynn vs. Tigers
- The Tigers rank 29th in MLB with 601 runs scored this season. They have a .235 batting average this campaign with 152 home runs (24th in the league).
- The Tigers have gone 3-for-21 with a double and an RBI in six innings this season against the right-hander.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.