Guardians vs. Royals Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 19
The Cleveland Guardians (72-79) visit the Kansas City Royals (49-102) at 7:40 PM ET on Tuesday.
The Guardians will give the nod to Logan Allen (7-7) against the Royals and Steven Cruz.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Guardians vs. Royals Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: BSKC
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Allen - CLE (7-7, 3.60 ERA) vs Cruz - KC (0-0, 5.14 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|Guardians Injury Report|
|Guardians vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Guardians vs Royals Prediction|
|How to Watch Guardians vs Royals|
|Guardians vs Royals Odds|
Guardians Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Logan Allen
- Allen (7-7) will take to the mound for the Guardians and make his 24th start of the season.
- The left-hander's last start was on Wednesday, when he tossed five innings while giving up one earned run on five hits in a matchup with the San Francisco Giants.
- The 25-year-old has pitched in 23 games this season with an ERA of 3.60, a 2.57 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.349.
- In 23 starts this season, he's earned a quality start in seven of them.
- Allen has pitched five or more innings in three straight games and will look to extend that streak.
- In 23 appearances this season, he has finished five without allowing an earned run.
Logan Allen vs. Royals
- The Royals are batting .243 this season, 19th in MLB. They have a team slugging percentage of .396 (22nd in the league) with 150 home runs.
- The left-hander has faced the Royals two times this season, allowing them to go 10-for-43 with two doubles, two home runs and four RBI in 10 2/3 innings.
Royals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Steven Cruz
- Cruz (0-0) gets the starting nod for the Royals, his second of the season.
- His most recent time out came on Wednesday against the Chicago White Sox, when the righty tossed two scoreless innings while allowing two hits.
- In his six appearances this season, opposing hitters have compiled a batting average of only .214 against him. He has a 5.14 ERA and averages 11.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- He is looking to keep a streak of five games without giving up an earned run alive.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.