Guardians vs. Reds: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Shane Bieber and Andrew Abbott are the projected starters when the Cleveland Guardians and Cincinnati Reds face off on Wednesday at Progressive Field.
Oddsmakers list the Guardians as -125 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Reds +105 moneyline odds. The over/under for the game is set at 8 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Guardians gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Guardians vs. Reds Odds & Info
- Date: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Time: 6:10 PM ET
- TV: BSGL
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Guardians Recent Betting Performance
- In seven games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Guardians have a record of 2-5.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Guardians and their opponents are 5-5-0 in their last 10 games with a total.
- The Guardians have not played a game with a spread over their last 10 outings.
Read More About This Game
|Guardians Injury Report|
|Guardians vs Reds Player Props|
|Guardians vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Guardians vs Reds|
|Guardians vs Reds Odds|
|Guardians vs Reds Prediction|
Guardians Betting Records & Stats
- The Guardians have gone 37-35 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 51.4% of those games).
- Cleveland has a 28-29 record (winning 49.1% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -125 or shorter.
- The Guardians have an implied moneyline win probability of 55.6% in this matchup.
- Cleveland has played in 156 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 66 times (66-86-4).
- The Guardians have a 7-3-0 record ATS this season (covering 70% of the time).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.