How to Watch the Guardians vs. Reds Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 27
Shane Bieber and Andrew Abbott are the projected starters when the Cleveland Guardians and the Cincinnati Reds play on Wednesday at Progressive Field, at 6:10 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Guardians vs. Reds Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Time: 6:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSGL
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Read More About This Game
|Guardians Injury Report|
|Guardians vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Guardians vs Reds Player Props|
|Guardians vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Guardians vs Reds Odds|
|Guardians vs Reds Prediction|
Guardians Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Guardians are last in MLB play with 121 home runs.
- Cleveland has the third-lowest slugging percentage in baseball (.380).
- The Guardians have the 14th-ranked batting average in the majors (.249).
- Cleveland is the fifth-lowest scoring team in MLB play, averaging 4.1 runs per game (649 total).
- The Guardians rank 24th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .312.
- The Guardians strike out the least in MLB, averaging 7 per game.
- The 8.2 strikeouts per nine innings put together by Cleveland's pitching staff ranks 26th in the majors.
- Cleveland's 3.99 team ERA ranks ninth among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Guardians average MLB's 18th-ranked WHIP (1.304).
Guardians Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Guardians will send Bieber (5-6) to make his 21st start of the season. He is 5-6 with a 3.91 ERA and 100 strikeouts through 122 2/3 innings pitched.
- The righty's most recent appearance was on Friday against the Baltimore Orioles, when he went five innings, surrendering four earned runs while giving up six hits.
- Bieber heads into the matchup with 11 quality starts under his belt this season.
- Bieber will try to continue a three-game streak of going five or more innings (he's averaging 6.1 frames per outing).
- In four of his appearances this season he did not give up an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Guardians Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/21/2023||Orioles||W 5-2||Home||Hunter Gaddis||Grayson Rodriguez|
|9/22/2023||Orioles||W 9-8||Home||Shane Bieber||Dean Kremer|
|9/23/2023||Orioles||L 2-1||Home||Cal Quantrill||John Means|
|9/24/2023||Orioles||L 5-1||Home||Triston McKenzie||Kyle Gibson|
|9/26/2023||Reds||L 11-7||Home||Lucas Giolito||Hunter Greene|
|9/27/2023||Reds||-||Home||Shane Bieber||Andrew Abbott|
|9/29/2023||Tigers||-||Away||Cal Quantrill||Joey Wentz|
|9/30/2023||Tigers||-||Away||Triston McKenzie||Eduardo Rodríguez|
|10/1/2023||Tigers||-||Away||Lucas Giolito||Eduardo Rodríguez|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.