Amon-Ra St. Brown Week 4 Preview vs. the Packers
Amon-Ra St. Brown will be up against the 10th-best passing defense in the league when his Detroit Lions play the Green Bay Packers in Week 4, on Thursday at 8:15 PM ET.
St. Brown has a team-high 275 receiving yards on 21 grabs (28 targets), with one TD, averaging 91.7 yards per game.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on St. Brown and the Lions with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
St. Brown vs. the Packers
- St. Brown vs the Packers (since 2021): 4 GP / 57.8 REC YPG / REC TD
- One player has recorded 100 or more receiving yards in a game against Green Bay in the 2023 season.
- The Packers have surrendered a TD pass to three opposing players this year.
- Green Bay has not allowed an opposing receiver to register more than one TD grab against it on the season.
- St. Brown will face the NFL's 10th-ranked pass defense this week. The Packers allow 199.7 passing yards per contest.
- So far this season, the Packers have allowed three passing TDs to their opponents, averaging one per game. That ranks 11th among NFL teams.
Lions Player Previews
Amon-Ra St. Brown Receiving Props vs. the Packers
- Receiving Yards: 71.5 (-118)
Put your picks to the test and bet on St. Brown with BetMGM Sportsbook.
St. Brown Receiving Insights
- In 66.7% of his opportunities (two times in three games), St. Brown has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- St. Brown has 27.2% of his team's target share (28 targets on 103 passing attempts).
- He is averaging 9.8 yards per target (27th in NFL play), picking up 275 yards on 28 passes thrown his way.
- St. Brown has had a touchdown catch in one of three games this year. He had only one TD in that game.
- He has scored one of his team's eight offensive touchdowns this season (12.5%).
- With four red zone targets, St. Brown has been on the receiving end of 57.1% of his team's seven red zone pass attempts.
St. Brown's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Receiving Stats||Rushing Stats|
|vs. Falcons||9/24/2023||Week 3||12 TAR / 9 REC / 102 YDS / 0 TDs||1 ATT / 4 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Seahawks||9/17/2023||Week 2||7 TAR / 6 REC / 102 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Chiefs||9/7/2023||Week 1||9 TAR / 6 REC / 71 YDS / 1 TD||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.