Andy Ibáñez vs. Royals Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 28
The Detroit Tigers, including Andy Ibanez (.389 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 83 points above season-long percentage), battle starting pitcher Jonathan Bowlan and the Kansas City Royals at Comerica Park, Thursday at 1:10 PM ET.
In his most recent game he had a one-hit showing (1-for-3) against the Royals.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Andy Ibáñez Game Info & Props vs. the Royals
- Game Day: Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Game Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Comerica Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Royals Starter: Jonathan Bowlan
- TV Channel: BSDET
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +650)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +170)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +130)
Looking to place a prop bet on Andy Ibáñez? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|Tigers vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Tigers vs Royals Player Props|
|Tigers vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|Tigers vs Royals Prediction|
|How to Watch Tigers vs Royals|
|Tigers vs Royals Odds|
Andy Ibáñez At The Plate
- Ibanez is hitting .257 with 22 doubles, two triples, 11 home runs and 23 walks.
- In 57.9% of his 107 games this season, Ibanez has picked up at least one hit. He's also had 21 multi-hit games.
- He has gone deep in 9.3% of his games in 2023 (10 of 107), and 3% of his trips to the plate.
- In 23.4% of his games this year, Ibanez has driven in at least one run. In seven of those games (6.5%) he recorded more than one RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team's runs in three contests.
- He has scored in 31 games this year (29.0%), including multiple runs in six games.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Tigers Players vs the Royals
- Click Here for Miguel Cabrera
- Click Here for Kerry Carpenter
- Click Here for Zach McKinstry
- Click Here for Carson Kelly
- Click Here for Javier Báez
- Click Here for Matt Vierling
- Click Here for Spencer Torkelson
- Click Here for Akil Baddoo
Andy Ibáñez Home/Away Batting Splits
Royals Pitching Rankings
- The 8.1 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Royals pitching staff ranks 27th in the league.
- The Royals have the 28th-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (5.12).
- The Royals rank 23rd in baseball in home runs allowed (202 total, 1.3 per game).
- Bowlan will start for the Royals, his first of the season.
- The 26-year-old right-hander makes his season debut and his first appearance in more than a year.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.