Tigers vs. Royals: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Kerry Carpenter and the Detroit Tigers take on Bobby Witt Jr. and the Kansas City Royals at Comerica Park on Thursday, at 1:10 PM ET.
Bookmakers list the Tigers as -110 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Royals -110 moneyline odds to win. The over/under is 7.5 runs for this contest (with +100 odds to hit the over and -120 odds to go under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Tigers gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Tigers vs. Royals Odds & Info
- Date: Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- TV: BSDET
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Venue: Comerica Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Tigers Recent Betting Performance
- In seven games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Tigers have a record of 5-2.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Tigers and their opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
- There has not been a spread set for any of the Tigers' last 10 games.
Read More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|Tigers vs Royals Player Props|
|Tigers vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|Tigers vs Royals Prediction|
|How to Watch Tigers vs Royals|
|Tigers vs Royals Odds|
Tigers Betting Records & Stats
- The Tigers have been the moneyline favorite 38 total times this season. They've finished 23-15 in those games.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -110 or shorter, Detroit has a record of 27-15 (64.3%).
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Tigers a 52.4% chance to win.
- Detroit has combined with opponents to go over the total 75 times this season for a 75-77-5 record against the over/under.
- The Tigers have collected a 4-7-0 record ATS this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.