Akil Baddoo vs. Guardians Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 29
The Detroit Tigers, including Akil Baddoo (.222 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 77 points below season-long percentage), battle starter Cal Quantrill and the Cleveland Guardians at Comerica Park, Friday at 6:40 PM ET.
In his last game he had a hitless showing (0-for-1) against the Royals.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Akil Baddoo Game Info & Props vs. the Guardians
- Game Day: Friday, September 29, 2023
- Game Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Comerica Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Guardians Starter: Cal Quantrill
- TV Channel: BSDET
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +775)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +250)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +150)
Looking to place a prop bet on Akil Baddoo? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|Tigers vs Guardians Betting Trends & Stats|
|Tigers vs Guardians Player Props|
|Tigers vs Guardians Pitching Matchup|
|Tigers vs Guardians Prediction|
|How to Watch Tigers vs Guardians|
|Tigers vs Guardians Odds|
Akil Baddoo At The Plate
- Baddoo has 12 doubles, 11 home runs and 37 walks while hitting .215.
- Baddoo has picked up a hit in 47 of 104 games this year, with multiple hits 17 times.
- He has homered in 10.6% of his games in 2023 (11 of 104), and 3.2% of his trips to the plate.
- Baddoo has an RBI in 22 of 104 games this year, with multiple RBI in five of them. He has also driven in three or more of his team's runs in three contests.
- He has scored in 32 games this year (30.8%), including four multi-run games (3.8%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Tigers Players vs the Guardians
- Click Here for Andy Ibáñez
- Click Here for Matt Vierling
- Click Here for Javier Báez
- Click Here for Spencer Torkelson
- Click Here for Miguel Cabrera
- Click Here for Kerry Carpenter
- Click Here for Zach McKinstry
Akil Baddoo Home/Away Batting Splits
Guardians Pitching Rankings
- The 8.2 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Guardians pitching staff ranks 25th in the league.
- The Guardians have the ninth-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.98).
- Guardians pitchers combine to allow 170 home runs (1.1 per game), the second-fewest in the league.
- The Guardians are sending Quantrill (3-7) to make his 19th start of the season. He is 3-7 with a 5.13 ERA and 55 strikeouts in 94 2/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander last appeared on Saturday against the Baltimore Orioles, when he threw four innings, allowing one earned run while giving up five hits.
- The 28-year-old has an ERA of 5.13, with 5.2 strikeouts per nine innings, in 18 games this season. Opponents are batting .274 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.