Andy Ibáñez vs. Guardians Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 29
Andy Ibanez and his .378 on-base percentage over his past 10 games (72 points higher than his season-long percentage), will be in action for the Detroit Tigers versus the Cleveland Guardians and Cal Quantrill on September 29 at 6:40 PM ET.
In his previous game he had a one-hit performance (1-for-4) against the Royals.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Andy Ibáñez Game Info & Props vs. the Guardians
- Game Day: Friday, September 29, 2023
- Game Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Comerica Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Guardians Starter: Cal Quantrill
- TV Channel: BSDET
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +725)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +190)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +145)
Looking to place a prop bet on Andy Ibáñez? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|Tigers vs Guardians Betting Trends & Stats|
|Tigers vs Guardians Player Props|
|Tigers vs Guardians Pitching Matchup|
|Tigers vs Guardians Prediction|
|How to Watch Tigers vs Guardians|
|Tigers vs Guardians Odds|
Andy Ibáñez At The Plate
- Ibanez has 23 doubles, two triples, 11 home runs and 24 walks while batting .257.
- Ibanez enters this game on a four-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last outings, he's hitting .294.
- Ibanez has picked up a hit in 58.7% of his 109 games this year, with more than one hit in 19.3% of them.
- Looking at the 109 games he has played this season, he's hit a long ball in 10 of them (9.2%), and in 2.9% of his trips to the dish.
- Ibanez has had an RBI in 27 games this year (24.8%), including seven multi-RBI outings (6.4%). He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in three contests.
- He has scored in 30.3% of his games this year, with two or more runs scored in 5.5%.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Tigers Players vs the Guardians
- Click Here for Akil Baddoo
- Click Here for Matt Vierling
- Click Here for Javier Báez
- Click Here for Spencer Torkelson
- Click Here for Miguel Cabrera
- Click Here for Kerry Carpenter
- Click Here for Zach McKinstry
Andy Ibáñez Home/Away Batting Splits
Guardians Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Guardians has a collective 8.2 K/9, which ranks 25th in the league.
- The Guardians have a 3.98 team ERA that ranks ninth among all league pitching staffs.
- The Guardians give up the second-fewest home runs in baseball (170 total, 1.1 per game).
- Quantrill (3-7 with a 5.13 ERA and 55 strikeouts in 94 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Guardians, his 19th of the season.
- In his last appearance on Saturday, the righty tossed four innings against the Baltimore Orioles, giving up one earned run while surrendering five hits.
- The 28-year-old has put up an ERA of 5.13, with 5.2 strikeouts per nine innings, in 18 games this season. Opponents are hitting .274 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.