Matt Vierling vs. Guardians Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 29
The Detroit Tigers, including Matt Vierling (.262 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 66 points below season-long percentage), take on starter Cal Quantrill and the Cleveland Guardians at Comerica Park, Friday at 6:40 PM ET.
In his last game, he had two hits (going 2-for-5 with a triple and two RBI) against the Royals.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Matt Vierling Game Info & Props vs. the Guardians
- Game Day: Friday, September 29, 2023
- Game Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Comerica Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Guardians Starter: Cal Quantrill
- TV Channel: BSDET
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +180)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +800)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +220)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +100)
Looking to place a prop bet on Matt Vierling? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|Tigers vs Guardians Betting Trends & Stats|
|Tigers vs Guardians Player Props|
|Tigers vs Guardians Pitching Matchup|
|Tigers vs Guardians Prediction|
|How to Watch Tigers vs Guardians|
|Tigers vs Guardians Odds|
Matt Vierling At The Plate
- Vierling leads Detroit in OBP (.328) this season, fueled by 121 hits.
- Vierling has gotten a hit in 79 of 129 games this year (61.2%), including 30 multi-hit games (23.3%).
- In eight games this year, he has gone deep (6.2%, and 1.7% of his trips to the dish).
- Vierling has driven in a run in 26 games this year (20.2%), including nine games with more than one RBI (7.0%). He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in three contests.
- He has scored in 43 games this season (33.3%), including multiple runs in 12 games.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Tigers Players vs the Guardians
- Click Here for Andy Ibáñez
- Click Here for Akil Baddoo
- Click Here for Javier Báez
- Click Here for Spencer Torkelson
- Click Here for Miguel Cabrera
- Click Here for Kerry Carpenter
- Click Here for Zach McKinstry
Matt Vierling Home/Away Batting Splits
Guardians Pitching Rankings
- The Guardians pitching staff is 25th in the league with a collective 8.2 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Guardians have the ninth-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (3.98).
- Guardians pitchers combine to surrender the second-fewest home runs in baseball (170 total, 1.1 per game).
- Quantrill (3-7 with a 5.13 ERA and 55 strikeouts in 94 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Guardians, his 19th of the season.
- His most recent appearance was on Saturday against the Baltimore Orioles, when the right-hander went four innings, surrendering one earned run while giving up five hits.
- In 18 games this season, the 28-year-old has a 5.13 ERA and 5.2 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .274 to his opponents.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.