Miguel Cabrera vs. Guardians Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 29
The Detroit Tigers, including Miguel Cabrera (hitting .278 in his past 10 games, with a double, a home run, four walks and four RBI), battle starter Cal Quantrill and the Cleveland Guardians at Comerica Park, Friday at 6:40 PM ET.
In his last game, he strung together two hits (going 2-for-3 with a home run and two RBI) against the Royals.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Miguel Cabrera Game Info & Props vs. the Guardians
- Game Day: Friday, September 29, 2023
- Game Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Comerica Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Guardians Starter: Cal Quantrill
- TV Channel: BSDET
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +800)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +195)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +160)
Looking to place a prop bet on Miguel Cabrera? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|Tigers vs Guardians Betting Trends & Stats|
|Tigers vs Guardians Player Props|
|Tigers vs Guardians Pitching Matchup|
|Tigers vs Guardians Prediction|
|How to Watch Tigers vs Guardians|
|Tigers vs Guardians Odds|
Miguel Cabrera At The Plate
- Cabrera is batting .254 with 17 doubles, four home runs and 30 walks.
- Cabrera has picked up a hit in 63.2% of his 95 games this season, with multiple hits in 17.9% of those games.
- Looking at the 95 games he has played this year, he's went deep in four of them (4.2%), and in 1.1% of his trips to the dish.
- Cabrera has driven in a run in 23 games this season (24.2%), including eight games with more than one RBI (8.4%). He has also driven in three or more of his team's runs in two contests.
- He has scored at least one run 19 times this year (20.0%), including one multi-run game.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Tigers Players vs the Guardians
- Click Here for Andy Ibáñez
- Click Here for Akil Baddoo
- Click Here for Matt Vierling
- Click Here for Javier Báez
- Click Here for Spencer Torkelson
- Click Here for Kerry Carpenter
- Click Here for Zach McKinstry
Miguel Cabrera Home/Away Batting Splits
Guardians Pitching Rankings
- The Guardians pitching staff ranks 25th in MLB with a collective 8.2 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Guardians have the ninth-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.98).
- Guardians pitchers combine to allow 170 home runs (1.1 per game), the second-fewest in baseball.
- Quantrill (3-7) gets the starting nod for the Guardians in his 19th start of the season. He's put together a 5.13 ERA in 94 2/3 innings pitched, with 55 strikeouts.
- His last appearance came on Saturday against the Baltimore Orioles, when the righty tossed four innings, surrendering one earned run while allowing five hits.
- In 18 games this season, the 28-year-old has amassed an ERA of 5.13, with 5.2 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .274 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.