Spencer Torkelson vs. Guardians Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 29
On Friday, Spencer Torkelson (.256 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 59 points below season-long percentage) and the Detroit Tigers face the Cleveland Guardians, whose starting pitcher will be Cal Quantrill. First pitch is at 6:40 PM ET.
In his last game, he racked up three RBI (going 1-for-4 with a home run) against the Royals.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Spencer Torkelson Game Info & Props vs. the Guardians
- Game Day: Friday, September 29, 2023
- Game Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Comerica Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Guardians Starter: Cal Quantrill
- TV Channel: BSDET
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -278)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +350)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +130)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +110)
Looking to place a prop bet on Spencer Torkelson? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|Tigers vs Guardians Betting Trends & Stats|
|Tigers vs Guardians Player Props|
|Tigers vs Guardians Pitching Matchup|
|Tigers vs Guardians Prediction|
|How to Watch Tigers vs Guardians|
|Tigers vs Guardians Odds|
Spencer Torkelson At The Plate
- Torkelson leads Detroit in slugging percentage (.447) and total hits (139) this season.
- Torkelson enters this game on a five-game hitting streak. In his last games, he's hitting .316 with one homer.
- In 60.3% of his 156 games this season, Torkelson has picked up at least one hit. He's also had 36 multi-hit games.
- He has homered in 16.0% of his games in 2023 (25 of 156), and 4.5% of his trips to the plate.
- Torkelson has had at least one RBI in 39.7% of his games this year (62 of 156), with two or more RBI 22 times (14.1%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team's runs in six contests.
- He has scored in 44.9% of his games this season (70 of 156), with two or more runs 14 times (9.0%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Tigers Players vs the Guardians
- Click Here for Andy Ibáñez
- Click Here for Akil Baddoo
- Click Here for Matt Vierling
- Click Here for Javier Báez
- Click Here for Miguel Cabrera
- Click Here for Kerry Carpenter
- Click Here for Zach McKinstry
Spencer Torkelson Home/Away Batting Splits
Guardians Pitching Rankings
- The 8.2 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Guardians pitching staff ranks 25th in MLB.
- The Guardians have a 3.98 team ERA that ranks ninth across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Guardians pitchers combine to give up the second-fewest home runs in baseball (170 total, 1.1 per game).
- Quantrill makes the start for the Guardians, his 19th of the season. He is 3-7 with a 5.13 ERA and 55 strikeouts in 94 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his last time out on Saturday against the Baltimore Orioles, the right-hander tossed four innings, allowing one earned run while surrendering five hits.
- The 28-year-old has put up an ERA of 5.13, with 5.2 strikeouts per nine innings, in 18 games this season. Opponents have a .274 batting average against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.