Deshaun Watson vs. Lamar Jackson in Week 4: Browns vs. Ravens Preview, Stats
The focus will be on QBs Deshaun Watson and Lamar Jackson when the Cleveland Browns (2-1) and Baltimore Ravens (2-1) match up on October 1. Which signal caller is beter equipped to bring home a win in this matchup? We break it all down below.
Browns vs. Ravens Game Info
- Game Date: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Venue: Cleveland Browns Stadium
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- TV: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Want to rep Watson this season? Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Deshaun Watson vs. Lamar Jackson Matchup
|Deshaun Watson||2023 Stats||Lamar Jackson|
|678 (226)||Passing Yards (Per Game)||608 (202.7)|
|83 (27.7)||Rushing Yards (Per game)||193 (64.3)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Other Matchup Previews
- Click here for Mac Jones vs. Dak Prescott in Week 4
- Click here for Justin Herbert vs. Jimmy Garoppolo in Week 4
- Click here for Ryan Tannehill vs. Joe Burrow in Week 4
- Click here for Tua Tagovailoa vs. Josh Allen in Week 4
- Click here for Trevor Lawrence vs. Desmond Ridder in Week 4
Ravens Defensive Stats
- This season, the Ravens' defense has been clicking, as it ranks eighth in the league with 18.3 points allowed per game. In terms of yards allowed, the team ranks 10th with 877 total yards allowed (292.3 per game).
- When it comes to defending the pass, Baltimore has been one of the top defenses in the league, ranking 10th in the NFL by surrendering 200 passing yards per game. Meanwhile, it ranks third with 4.7 yards allowed per pass attempt.
- Against the run, the Ravens' D has been locking things down this season, as it ranks eighth in the league with 277 total rushing yards allowed. When it comes to rushing TDs, the team ranks first with zero rushing touchdowns allowed.
- Defensively, Baltimore is 24th in the NFL in terms of third-down efficiency allowed, with a mark of 45.5%. It is fifth in red-zone percentage allowed at 37.5%.
Who comes out on top when the Browns and the Ravens square off? Use our link to sign up at BetMGM for a first-time deposit bonus and place your bets today!
Lamar Jackson Game Props
- Passing Yards Prop: Over/Under 190.5 yards
- Passing TD Prop: Over/Under 0.5 TD
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over/Under yards
Browns Defensive Stats
- So far this season, the Ravens rank eighth in the NFL with 18.3 points allowed per game. Meanwhile, they rank 10th in total yards allowed with 292.3 given up per game.
- When it comes to defending the pass, Baltimore's defense has been getting it done this season, as it ranks 10th in the league with 600 total passing yards allowed. In terms of passing TDs, the team ranks 11th with three passing touchdowns allowed.
- Against the run, the Ravens' D has been firing on all cylinders, with 277 rushing yards allowed this year (eighth-fewest in NFL).
- On defense, Baltimore ranks fifth in the NFL in terms of red-zone percentage allowed, with a mark of 37.5%. It is fifth in third-down efficiency allowed at 45.5%.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.