Bowling Green vs. Oakland Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's game features the Bowling Green Falcons (2-0) and the Oakland Golden Grizzlies (0-2) facing off at Athletics Center O'rena in what should be a lopsided matchup, with a projected 72-62 victory for heavily favored Bowling Green according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 7:00 PM ET on November 14.
Based on our computer prediction, Bowling Green is projected to cover the point spread (2.5) versus Oakland. The two sides are projected to fall short of the 146.5 total.
Bowling Green vs. Oakland Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Auburn Hills, Michigan
- Venue: Athletics Center O'rena
- Line: Oakland -2.5
- Point Total: 146.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Oakland -145, Bowling Green +120
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Bowling Green vs. Oakland Score Prediction
- Prediction: Bowling Green 72, Oakland 62
Spread & Total Prediction for Bowling Green vs. Oakland
- Pick ATS: Bowling Green (+2.5)
- Pick OU: Under (146.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Bowling Green Performance Insights
- Bowling Green was ranked 74th in college basketball offensively last year with 76.0 points per game, while defensively it was eighth-worst (78.5 points allowed per game).
- The Falcons were 126th in college basketball with 32.5 rebounds per game. Meanwhile, they ranked 222nd with 31.8 rebounds allowed per contest.
- Bowling Green ranked 117th in the country with 13.8 assists per game.
- Last season the Falcons averaged 12.0 turnovers per game (200th-ranked in college basketball) and forced 11.3 turnovers per contest (238th-ranked).
- Last season the Falcons made 7.2 threes per game (200th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 34.0% (183rd-ranked) from three-point land.
- Bowling Green was 290th in college basketball with 8.2 treys allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 295th with a 35.7% shooting percentage allowed from beyond the arc.
- When it comes to shot breakdown, Bowling Green took 64.6% two-pointers (accounting for 73.3% of the team's baskets) and 35.4% threes (26.7%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.