How to Watch the Toledo vs. Bowling Green Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 14
The Toledo Rockets (9-1) face a fellow MAC foe when they visit the Bowling Green Falcons (6-4) on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at Doyt L. Perry Stadium.
Defensively, Toledo has been a top-25 unit, ranking 25th-best by surrendering only 323.9 yards per game. The offense ranks 28th (439.3 yards per game). From an offensive angle, Bowling Green is posting 25.1 points per game (82nd-ranked). It ranks 53rd in the FBS defensively (24 points surrendered per game).
Below we dive into all of the details you need before this contest starts, including how to watch on ESPN2.
Toledo vs. Bowling Green Game Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN2
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Bowling Green, Ohio
- Venue: Doyt L. Perry Stadium
Toledo vs. Bowling Green Key Statistics
|439.3 (29th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||317 (115th)|
|323.9 (25th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||328.5 (28th)|
|214.6 (7th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||147.9 (82nd)|
|224.7 (68th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||169.1 (118th)|
|17 (104th)||Turnovers (Rank)||17 (104th)|
|16 (39th)||Takeaways (Rank)||24 (1st)|
Toledo Stats Leaders
- DeQuan Finn has been a dual threat for Toledo so far this season. He has 1,999 passing yards, completing 65.8% of his passes and recording 18 touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season. He's rushed for 499 yards (49.9 ypg) on 93 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- Peny Boone has racked up 1,042 yards on 147 carries while finding paydirt 12 times as a runner. He's also caught nine passes for 162 yards (16.2 per game) and one touchdown through the air.
- Jerjuan Newton has hauled in 36 catches for 502 yards (50.2 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone nine times as a receiver.
- Junior Vandeross III has hauled in 32 receptions totaling 445 yards, finding the end zone three times as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Anthony Torres' 18 catches are good enough for 307 yards and two touchdowns.
Bowling Green Stats Leaders
- Connor Bazelak has recored 1,206 passing yards, or 120.6 per game, so far this season. He has completed 59.1% of his passes and has collected eight touchdowns with seven interceptions.
- Terion Stewart has carried the ball 125 times for 762 yards, with eight touchdowns.
- Taron Keith has 389 receiving yards (38.9 ypg) on 35 catches and three touchdowns while collecting 260 rushing yards on 38 carries with two touchdowns.
- Harold Fannin has put up a 385-yard season so far with four touchdowns. He's caught 26 passes on 35 targets.
- Odieu Hiliare's 45 targets have resulted in 25 receptions for 264 yards and two touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed Toledo or Bowling Green gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.