Toledo vs. Wright State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's contest between the Toledo Rockets (2-0) and the Wright State Raiders (0-1) at Wright State University Nutter Center has a good chance to be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 100-71, heavily favoring Toledo to secure the victory. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 14.
According to our computer prediction, Toledo is a good bet to cover the point spread, which is currently listed at 2.5. The two sides are projected to exceed the 168.5 total.
Toledo vs. Wright State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Fairborn, Ohio
- Venue: Wright State University Nutter Center
- Line: Wright State -2.5
- Point Total: 168.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Wright State -145, Toledo +120
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Toledo vs. Wright State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Toledo 100, Wright State 71
Spread & Total Prediction for Toledo vs. Wright State
- Pick ATS: Toledo (+2.5)
- Pick OU: Over (168.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Toledo Performance Insights
- Toledo had to rely on its offense, which ranked second-best in college basketball (85.4 points per game), last year, as it ranked 20th-worst in college basketball defensively with just 76.9 points allowed per contest.
- The Rockets averaged 30.7 boards per game (248th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while allowing 31.5 rebounds per contest (192nd-ranked).
- Toledo ranked 52nd in college basketball with 14.9 dimes per game.
- The Rockets forced 12.6 turnovers per game last season (121st-ranked in college basketball), but they averaged just 9.4 turnovers per contest (11th-best).
- The Rockets ranked second-best in the nation with a three-point shooting percentage of 39.5%. They ranked 53rd in college basketball by sinking 8.6 treys per contest.
- Toledo gave up 8.4 treys per game (312th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing a 36.6% three-point percentage (331st-ranked).
- Toledo attempted 39.2 two-pointers per game last year, which accounted for 64.2% of the shots it attempted (and 71.4% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 21.8 treys per contest, which were 35.8% of its shots (and 28.6% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.