Wright State vs. Toledo Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's contest features the Toledo Rockets (2-0) and the Wright State Raiders (0-1) squaring off at Wright State University Nutter Center in what is expected to be a one-sided matchup, with a projected 100-71 win for heavily favored Toledo according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 14.
Based on our computer prediction, Toledo projects to cover the 2.5-point spread in its matchup versus Wright State. The over/under is listed at 168.5, and the two sides are projected to exceed it.
Wright State vs. Toledo Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Fairborn, Ohio
- Venue: Wright State University Nutter Center
- Line: Wright State -2.5
- Point Total: 168.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Wright State -145, Toledo +120
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Wright State vs. Toledo Score Prediction
- Prediction: Toledo 100, Wright State 71
Spread & Total Prediction for Wright State vs. Toledo
- Pick ATS: Toledo (+2.5)
- Pick OU: Over (168.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Wright State Performance Insights
- Wright State was the 19th-best squad in the country in points scored (79.9 per game) and 282nd in points allowed (73.7) last year.
- The Raiders grabbed 33.6 rebounds per game and conceded 31.9 boards last season, ranking 69th and 231st, respectively, in college basketball.
- Last season Wright State was ranked 49th in the nation in assists with 15 per game.
- The Raiders made 6.2 3-pointers per game and shot 35.7% from beyond the arc last season, ranking 299th and 92nd, respectively, in college basketball.
- Wright State was 263rd in the country in 3-pointers allowed (7.9 per game) and 112th in 3-point percentage defensively (32.8%) last season.
- Last year, Wright State attempted 72.4% of its shots from inside the arc, and 27.6% from beyond it. In terms of made shots, 80.1% of Wright State's buckets were 2-pointers, and 19.9% were 3-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.