Cavaliers vs. Trail Blazers Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 15
The Portland Trail Blazers (3-7) are big, 10.5-point underdogs as they look to break a four-game losing streak when they host the Cleveland Cavaliers (4-6) on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at Moda Center. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET on ROOT Sports NW and BSOH.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Cavaliers vs. Trail Blazers Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: ROOT Sports NW and BSOH
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Venue: Moda Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Cavaliers vs. Trail Blazers Score Prediction
- Prediction: Cavaliers 113 - Trail Blazers 108
Cavaliers vs Trail Blazers Additional Info
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Cavaliers vs. Trail Blazers
- Pick ATS: Trail Blazers (+ 10.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Cavaliers (-4.9)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 221.2
- The Trail Blazers (5-5-0 ATS) have covered the spread 30% of the time, 20% more often than the Cavaliers (3-7-0) this year.
- Cleveland and its opponents have eclipsed the point total 60% of the time this season (six out of 10). That's more often than Portland and its opponents have (five out of 10).
- As a moneyline favorite this year, the Cavaliers are 2-3, a better tally than the Trail Blazers have put up (3-7) as moneyline underdogs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Cavaliers with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Cavaliers Performance Insights
- With 110.7 points per game on offense, the Cavaliers are 21st in the NBA. At the other end of the court, they give up 113.9 points per contest, which ranks 17th in the league.
- With 44.3 rebounds per game, Cleveland is 15th in the NBA. It gives up 46 rebounds per contest, which ranks 23rd in the league.
- The Cavaliers rank 23rd in the NBA with 24.1 assists per contest.
- With 13.2 turnovers per game, Cleveland is 10th in the NBA. It forces 14.4 turnovers per contest, which ranks 14th in the league.
- The Cavaliers are 18th in the NBA with 11.8 treys per game so far this year. Meanwhile, they rank 24th with a 33.9% shooting percentage from downtown.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.