Cincinnati vs. Lindenwood (MO) Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's contest features the Lindenwood (MO) Lions (0-2) and the Cincinnati Bearcats (0-1) squaring off at Fifth Third Arena in what is expected to be a competitive matchup, with a projected 77-74 win for Lindenwood (MO) according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 11:00 AM ET on November 15.
In their most recent outing on Monday, the Bearcats suffered a 77-59 loss to Louisville.
Cincinnati vs. Lindenwood (MO) Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 11:00 AM ET
- Where: Fifth Third Arena in Cincinnati, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Cincinnati vs. Lindenwood (MO) Score Prediction
- Prediction: Lindenwood (MO) 77, Cincinnati 74
Other Big 12 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Cincinnati Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bearcats had a -125 scoring differential last season, falling short by 4.2 points per game. They put up 59.8 points per game, 281st in college basketball, and allowed 64.0 per outing to rank 175th in college basketball.
- Cincinnati posted 50.0 points per game last season in conference action, which was 9.8 fewer points per game than its overall average (59.8).
- Offensively the Bearcats played better in home games last season, posting 61.6 points per game, compared to 57.9 per game away from home.
- Cincinnati allowed 67.1 points per game last year at home, which was 5.0 more points than it allowed in away games (62.1).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.