Cleveland State vs. Canisius Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 15
Wednesday's game that pits the Cleveland State Vikings (2-1) against the Canisius Golden Griffins (1-1) at Wolstein Center is expected to be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 89-66 in favor of Cleveland State, who is heavy favorites by our model. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 15.
Based on our computer prediction, Cleveland State projects to cover the 9.5-point spread in its matchup versus Canisius. The total is currently listed at 144.5, and the two teams are projected to exceed it.
Cleveland State vs. Canisius Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Wolstein Center
- Line: Cleveland State -9.5
- Point Total: 144.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Cleveland State -450, Canisius +350
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Cleveland State vs. Canisius Score Prediction
- Prediction: Cleveland State 89, Canisius 66
Spread & Total Prediction for Cleveland State vs. Canisius
- Pick ATS: Cleveland State (-9.5)
- Pick OU: Over (144.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Cleveland State Performance Insights
- Last season, Cleveland State was 178th in the nation offensively (71.8 points scored per game) and 137th on defense (68.7 points allowed).
- The Vikings collected 32.5 rebounds per game and conceded 32 boards last year, ranking 126th and 240th, respectively, in college basketball.
- Cleveland State was 157th in college basketball in assists (13.3 per game) last year.
- The Vikings were the 13th-worst squad in college basketball in 3-pointers made (5.1 per game) and 18th-worst in 3-point percentage (30.7%) last season.
- Last season, Cleveland State was 156th in college basketball in 3-pointers allowed (7 per game) and 67th in defensive 3-point percentage (31.9%).
- The Vikings attempted 27.5% percent of their shots from beyond the arc last season, and 18.6% of their made baskets are from there. Inside the 3-point line, they took 72.5% of their shots, with 81.4% of their makes coming from there.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.