Boone Jenner Game Preview: Blue Jackets vs. Coyotes - November 16
The Columbus Blue Jackets, including Boone Jenner, will be in action Thursday at 7:00 PM ET, and they'll be facing the Arizona Coyotes. If you'd like to wager on Jenner's prop bets, we've got lots of information to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Boone Jenner vs. Coyotes Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSOH, and SCRIPPS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -128)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +190)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Jenner Season Stats Insights
- In 16 games this season, Jenner has averaged 20:01 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus rating of -6.
- In five of 16 games this year, Jenner has scored a goal, and he has one game with multiple goals.
- Jenner has a point in six of 16 games this season, with multiple points in two of them.
- In two of 16 contests this season, Jenner has had an assist, but he has not recorded multiple assists in a game yet.
- Jenner's odds on his points over/under carry an implied probability of 56.1% that he goes over.
- Jenner has an implied probability of 34.5% of going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds.
Jenner Stats vs. the Coyotes
- The Coyotes are 13th in goals allowed, giving up 46 total goals (3.1 per game) in the NHL.
- The team's +4 goal differential ranks 14th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Arizona|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.