Dayton vs. Ohio Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's game between the Dayton Flyers (1-1) and the Ohio Bobcats (0-1) at Convocation Center Ohio should be a competitive matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 75-74, with Dayton coming out on top. Game time is at 7:00 PM ET on November 16.
The Flyers won their most recent game 91-73 against Lindenwood (MO) on Sunday.
Dayton vs. Ohio Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Convocation Center Ohio in Athens, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Dayton vs. Ohio Score Prediction
- Prediction: Dayton 75, Ohio 74
Other A-10 Predictions
- Albany vs Saint Bonaventure
- Davidson vs Duke
- Manhattan vs Fordham
- Loyola Chicago vs Bradley
- Harvard vs UMass
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Dayton Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Flyers were outscored by 4.9 points per game last season (scoring 65.2 points per game to rank 174th in college basketball while allowing 70.1 per contest to rank 307th in college basketball) and had a -137 scoring differential overall.
- Dayton averaged 0.8 more points in A-10 games (66) than overall (65.2).
- In 2022-23, the Flyers averaged 5.8 more points per game at home (69.5) than away (63.7).
- At home, Dayton allowed 71.7 points per game last season. Away, it conceded 69.6.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.