Dylan Larkin Game Preview: Red Wings vs. Senators - November 16
Dylan Larkin and the Detroit Red Wings will play the Ottawa Senators at 2:00 PM ET on Thursday, at Avicii Arena. Prop bets for Larkin are available, and we have information to help you make good decisions.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Dylan Larkin vs. Senators Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSDET
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -208)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: -105)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Larkin Season Stats Insights
- In 15 games this season, Larkin has averaged 19:49 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus rating of +1.
- Larkin has a goal in five games this season through 15 games played, but has not had multiple goals in any of those games.
- Larkin has a point in nine of 15 games this year, with multiple points in five of them.
- Larkin has an assist in eight of 15 games played this season, including multiple assists three times.
- Larkin's implied probability to go over his point total is 67.5% based on the odds.
- Given his moneyline odds, Larkin has an implied probability of 51.2% of going over his assist prop bet.
Larkin Stats vs. the Senators
- The Senators have given up 44 goals in total (3.4 per game), which ranks 11th in the NHL in goals allowed.
- The team's goal differential (+6) ranks ninth-best in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Ottawa|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.