Ohio State vs. Boston College Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's game between the Ohio State Buckeyes (1-1) and the Boston College Eagles (2-1) at Value City Arena is expected to be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 78-66 and heavily favors Ohio State to secure the victory. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 16.
The Buckeyes came out on top in their most recent outing 108-58 against IUPUI on Sunday.
Ohio State vs. Boston College Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Value City Arena in Columbus, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: B1G+
Ohio State vs. Boston College Score Prediction
- Prediction: Ohio State 78, Boston College 66
Other Big Ten Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Ohio State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Buckeyes had a +418 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 11.7 points per game. They put up 80.1 points per game, eighth in college basketball, and gave up 68.4 per contest to rank 280th in college basketball.
- Ohio State averaged 74.8 points per game last season in conference games, which was 5.3 fewer points per game than its overall average (80.1).
- Offensively the Buckeyes played better in home games last season, posting 82.1 points per game, compared to 78.0 per game away from home.
- In home games, Ohio State ceded 2.1 fewer points per game (64.9) than when playing on the road (67.0).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.