Red Wings vs. Senators: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats
The Ottawa Senators (6-7) host the Detroit Red Wings (8-5-2) at Avicii Arena on Thursday, November 16 at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN+ and BSDET. The Senators defeated the Calgary Flames 4-1 in their most recent outing, while the Red Wings are coming off a 5-4 victory over the Columbus Blue Jackets.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Red Wings vs. Senators Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSDET Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Avicii Arena in ,
|Senators (-130)||Red Wings (+105)||7||Senators (-1.5)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Red Wings Betting Insights
- This season the Red Wings have been an underdog 11 times, and won six, or 54.5%, of those games.
- Detroit has entered 10 games this season as an underdog by +105 or more and is 6-4 in those contests.
- The Red Wings have a 48.8% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Detroit's games this season have had more than 7 goals 10 of 15 times.
Red Wings vs Senators Additional Info
|Senators vs Red Wings Prediction|
|Senators vs Red Wings Odds/Over/Under|
|Senators vs Red Wings Player Props|
|How to Watch Senators vs Red Wings|
Red Wings vs. Senators Rankings
|Senators Total (Rank)||Red Wings Total (Rank)|
|50 (14th)||Goals||55 (3rd)|
|44 (11th)||Goals Allowed||49 (17th)|
|12 (12th)||Power Play Goals||14 (6th)|
|11 (16th)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||12 (17th)|
Red Wings Advanced Stats
- Over its past 10 games, Detroit went 3-7-0 versus the spread and 4-4-2 straight up.
- Six of Detroit's past 10 games have hit the over.
- The Red Wings have averaged a total of 6.3 goals in their last 10 games, 0.7 less than this matchup's total of 7.
- In their past 10 games, the Red Wings and their opponents are scoring one fewer goal per game than their season-long game scoring average, 9.5.
- The Red Wings' 55 total goals (3.7 per game) are the third-most in the league.
- The Red Wings have given up 3.3 goals per game, 49 total, which ranks 17th among league teams.
- Their ninth-best goal differential is +6.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.