Red Wings vs. Senators Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 16
The Ottawa Senators (6-7) take on the Detroit Red Wings (8-5-2) at Avicii Arena on Thursday, November 16 at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN+ and BSDET. The Senators knocked off the Calgary Flames 4-1 in their last outing, while the Red Wings are coming off a 5-4 win over the Columbus Blue Jackets.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
The Red Wings have a 4-4-2 record over their last 10 contests. They have totaled 31 goals while conceding 33 in that time. On the power play, 45 opportunities have resulted in five goals (11.1% success rate).
To prepare for this matchup, here is who we expect to take home the victory in Thursday's hockey contest.
Red Wings vs. Senators Predictions for Thursday
Our computer model for this contest calls for a final result of Senators 4, Red Wings 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Senators (-120)
- Total Pick: Over 6.5 (computer predicts 7.1 goals on average)
- Spread Pick: Red Wings (+1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Red Wings vs Senators Additional Info
|Senators vs Red Wings Odds/Over/Under|
|Senators vs Red Wings Player Props|
|Senators vs Red Wings Betting Trends & Stats|
Red Wings Splits and Trends
- The Red Wings have posted a record of 1-2-3 in overtime games as part of an overall mark of 8-5-2.
- Detroit has earned eight points (3-1-2) in its six games that finished with a one-goal margin.
- This season the Red Wings scored just one goal in two games and they lost both times.
- Detroit lost in overtime in its only game this season when it has scored a pair of goals.
- The Red Wings have scored three or more goals 11 times, earning 17 points from those matchups (8-2-1).
- When it outshoots its opponent this season, Detroit has posted a record of 4-2-1 (nine points).
- The Red Wings have been outshot by opponents in eight games, going 4-3-1 to record nine points.
Team Stats Comparison
|Senators Rank||Senators AVG||Red Wings AVG||Red Wings Rank|
|12th||21.82%||Power Play %||22.22%||10th|
|23rd||75.00%||Penalty Kill %||78.95%||16th|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Red Wings vs. Senators Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSDET
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Where: Avicii Arena in ,
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.