Lucas Raymond Game Preview: Red Wings vs. Maple Leafs - November 17
Lucas Raymond and the Detroit Red Wings will face the Toronto Maple Leafs at 2:00 PM ET on Friday, November 17, 2023. Prop bets for Raymond are available, and we have information to help you make good calls.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Lucas Raymond vs. Maple Leafs Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSDET
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -111)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +175)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Raymond Season Stats Insights
- In 16 games this season, Raymond has averaged 16:48 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus rating of +2.
- Raymond has a goal in six games this season through 16 games played, but has not had multiple goals in any of those games.
- Raymond has a point in eight of 16 games this season, with multiple points in three of them.
- Raymond has an assist in four of 16 games this season, with multiple assists in one of them.
- The implied probability that Raymond goes over his points over/under is 52.6%, based on the odds.
- There is a 36.4% chance of Raymond having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Raymond Stats vs. the Maple Leafs
- The Maple Leafs have given up 53 goals in total (3.5 per game), which ranks 22nd in the NHL in goals allowed.
- The team's 0 goal differential ranks 16th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Toronto|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.