Boone Jenner Game Preview: Blue Jackets vs. Capitals - November 18
Boone Jenner and the Columbus Blue Jackets will meet the Washington Capitals at 7:30 PM ET on Saturday, at Capital One Arena. Looking to wager on Jenner's props versus the Capitals? Scroll down for stats and information.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Boone Jenner vs. Capitals Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSOH, and MNMT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -125)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +190)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Jenner Season Stats Insights
- In 17 games this season, Jenner has averaged 19:53 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus rating of -6.
- Jenner has scored a goal in five of 17 games this year, netting multiple goals in one of them.
- Jenner has a point in six of 17 games this year, with multiple points in two of them.
- Jenner has an assist in two of 17 games, but hasn't registered more than one in any game this season.
- Jenner's implied probability to go over his point total is 55.6% based on the odds.
- There is a 34.5% chance of Jenner having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Jenner Stats vs. the Capitals
- The Capitals have given up 37 goals in total (2.6 per game), the third-fewest allowed in the league.
- The team's goal differential (-4) ranks 20th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Washington|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.