Bowling Green vs. Xavier Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's game at Cintas Center has the Bowling Green Falcons (1-1) matching up with the Xavier Musketeers (0-3) at 2:00 PM ET (on November 18). Our computer prediction projects a close 66-63 win for Bowling Green, so it should be a competitive matchup.
The Falcons' last contest on Saturday ended in a 74-48 loss to Texas State.
Bowling Green vs. Xavier Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Cintas Center in Cincinnati, Ohio
Bowling Green vs. Xavier Score Prediction
- Prediction: Bowling Green 66, Xavier 63
Other MAC Predictions
- Western Kentucky vs Miami (OH)
- Northern Iowa vs Ball State
- Central Michigan vs Cleveland State
- Cincinnati vs Toledo
- SIU-Edwardsville vs Eastern Michigan
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Bowling Green Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Falcons outscored opponents by 13.1 points per game last season with a +498 scoring differential overall. They put up 76.9 points per game (21st in college basketball) and gave up 63.8 per outing (166th in college basketball).
- In conference action, Bowling Green scored fewer points (75.3 per game) than it did overall (76.9) in 2022-23.
- The Falcons averaged 80.5 points per game at home last season, and 74.5 away.
- Bowling Green allowed 65.5 points per game at home last season, and 63.6 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.