Cleveland State vs. Central Michigan Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's game between the Cleveland State Vikings (1-1) and Central Michigan Chippewas (1-2) matching up at Wolstein Center has a projected final score of 84-60 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Cleveland State, so expect a one-sided matchup. The game will tip off at 2:00 PM ET on November 18.
In their most recent outing on Sunday, the Vikings claimed a 74-66 win against Loyola Chicago.
Cleveland State vs. Central Michigan Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Wolstein Center in Cleveland, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Cleveland State vs. Central Michigan Score Prediction
- Prediction: Cleveland State 84, Central Michigan 60
Other Horizon Predictions
- Wright State vs Indiana State
- Marshall vs Northern Kentucky
- Milwaukee vs Mississippi Valley State
- IUPUI vs UIC
- Detroit Mercy vs Dayton
- Youngstown State vs West Virginia
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Cleveland State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Vikings' +563 scoring differential last season (outscoring opponents by 16.1 points per game) was a result of putting up 74.1 points per game (38th in college basketball) while allowing 58 per contest (36th in college basketball).
- On offense, Cleveland State scored 76.4 points per game last season in conference games. As a comparison, its season average (74.1 points per game) was 2.3 PPG lower.
- The Vikings put up 73.3 points per game when playing at home. Away from home, they performed better offensively, averaging 75.4 points per contest last year.
- Cleveland State allowed 51.6 points per game at home last year, compared to 65.5 when playing on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.